Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thing 3

I just revisited my google RSS feed page and added a few more feeds.  I didn't think this was hard to do, but am not sure how to post it on my blog.  I am not really sure how I will use it in school, but I can see some relevance to reading new information quickly when I am at home.  I need to investigate a little further.  Or I should say use it a little more.  I am excited to get on to thing 4, but it will have to wait until another day.  If someone is reading this blog would you please comment.  Thanks

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Sorry, I'm working my way through tons of blogs and comments!

So, you set up your RSS reader and now you can put blogs and news and tons of others RSS feeds into your blog so you can create a one-stop-shop to find the information you like to read. I subscribe to over 100 things in Bloglines and I've been using it for years, so if you have questions about it or any other reader, just let me know!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach