Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thing 4, 5 and 6

I am not sure that we are allowed to post for 3 things at once, but I am going for it anyway.  I have spent time all week doing many fun things with flickr.  I am going to try the trading cards with our fourth grade when they do their states projects.  It will add a little more spice.  I made a magazine cover of my husband and his buddy fishing in Texas while I was hard at work in freezing Minnesota.  I created new "looks" for two of my daughters using hairmixer.com.  We will definitely play with the things in the Big Blue Labs some more.  I also created an image using image chef of a guitar with the logo of my husband's revived high school band and posted it on my blog.  Off to more great things!! 

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I think it's fine that you posted a few Things at once, especially these, since they're all connected.

And, I love it that you're having fun in Flickr! It's addicting, isn't it?

But, what I want to know is did you and your kids have fun playing with ToonDoo? It's on the Thing 6 page, and it's where you can create your own comic strip! It's SUCH a fun time waster! But, I did use it to make a comic strip about my library's upcoming edible book festival, so it wasn't all a time waster.

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach

LeAnn said...

I have some news for you. Since you didn't get all the way through the 23 Things (I know we all get really busy sometimes!) we're offering this program again this summer! You can pick up right where you left off.

So, I hope you'll be able to use a few more of these tools and join us in the summer for this. The announcement about dates will be coming out soon!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach